Development Assessment Application
DA Online: technical issues
Please combine all documents into a single file prior to uploading to our website. Ensure any password protection is removed from your file.
If you lodge an application but do NOT receive a confirmation email, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to ensure that your application is processed in a timely manner.
- Online applications can be made via desktop or laptop devices. Mobile devices (e.g. smartphones, tablets) are not currently supported.
- This is a lodgement service only and acceptance of this application does not constitute a Properly Made Application. Council officers will contact you in due course to advise whether the application is properly made.
- A Properly Made Development Application requires:
- Council Referral Agency Assessment requires:
- Council reserves the right to request additional fees if required once the application is received and the scope of the application assessed.
- For further information on details that are required or for correct fee calculation, please visit our information page.
Terms and conditions of Development Assessment Application
- Application is to be properly made, including all relevant documentation filled out correctly.
- Please be aware that additional approvals may be required upon review of application.
- Please be aware that additional fees may be required upon review of your application.
- Application will not be assessed until your development application is properly made and fees paid in full.
Please ensure you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions of the application before proceeding.