Cairns Regional Council eServices - My Plumbing

My Plumbing

Cairns Regional Council now offers various online applications for sewer and water applications as well as online payment facilities. Please note that not all applications are available online.

Additional water applications can be found on the main Council website.

You can request a Business Logon Account

to manage your Council business online.

Apply for a Logon Account